Wasiu Abiola FARAYOLA was born five dacades ago in Ibadan North Local Government.
Wasiu started his Primary Education at Victory Nursery and Primary School, Oke-Ado, Ibadan, between 1978 and 1983. He proceeded to Ibadan Boys’ High School, Oke-bola, Ibadan, between 1983 and 1988 for his secondary education. Wasiu later proceeded to The Polytechnic Ibadan, Ibadan for his Tertiary Education where he badged National Diploma and Higher National Diploma both in Statistics between 1992 and 1997 at a stretch. Abiola did his National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) at Connelius Connelly College, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State in 1997. Biola was lucky to secure a Government job at Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM), Oyo State, since 1999 till date. Also! He did not tire to stop there, he furthered his education at Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto in 2007 and badged his Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
- NMC/FME (MDG) workshop for the RETRAINING OF MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES TEACHERS, held at Lagos, Lagos State between 16th and 22nd November, 2008.
- A 2day training workshop for Mathematics Teachers of Public Secondary Schools in Oyo State on the theme “TEACHING MATHEMATICS FOR OPTIMAL LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS” between 25th and 26th March, 2010, organised by TJAC Integrated Services Limited.
Certificate of Meritorious Service by Mathematical Association of Nigeria (MAN), Oyo State Branch between 2011 and 2013, awarded on 13th day of November, 2014
- National Association of Statistics Students, The Polytechnic Ibadan chapter, 1992/1993 Session
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- FASSATECH Schools Management Board (FSMB) 2017 till date
Wasiu Abiola is presently the Vice Principal, Ifelodun Community Grammar School, Muslim, Ibadan and is also a Vice Chairman FASSATECH Schools Management Board since 2017 till date.
Mr. Wasiu Abiola FARAYOLA is married and the Union is blessed.